Tuesday 15 May 2018

Dark ones


I always wondered why.


Now I know.


I can see them around me. Demons.

And i know one.

He talks to me every day, i have lived through hell 


But i would maiss him.He makes me strong.


I used to be a dragon.


I could use magic


I could feel the world around me


The astral planes, a long time ago 

we fought.

I lostMe and my Dragons up against him.

Not many survived that war

That  was the last straw for me . 

I lost my power that day

They sealed me away in great golden seals

I used to be able to steal souls

And destroy demons and beings existences  just by thinking it.

I used to be just like everyone else.

God i wish I could go back to the way things were before the fight.

A preview of my new book  about my experiences with voices

Chapter one coming soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment